Friday, June 22, 2012

Ironman Coeur d Alene Days 1-2


I am not really in Ironman jail in Coeur d Alene however this pose was a must! We have been in Idaho for 2 days now and Tyler and I are not sure what to do with ourselves. We have already walked all around town, gone for a swim, gone for a bike ride, checked in as athletes, done our merchandise damage, wandered the expo, watched Run Fat Boy Run and eaten some really good meals! What's left?

Well, I have had the runs for the better part of 2 weeks and it is only getting worse. Ugh! Yesterday was awful and thankfully Michele was patient while we were in Safeway! Ugh! I have had 2 really good nights sleep and I seem to be really relaxed. Today John arrives and we will spend more time at the expo and merchandise tent! Yahoo! I only bought 3 things and no gifts yet...but I might...today...

ProBike Express with Wesley was the very best way to travel! Wes took my bike from Tribella in Colorado to the race! It was sound and ready to ride! What a weight off my shoulders!

The city is gorgeous and the people love having us here. We are going to have a great week!

Am I nervous? I get butterflies when I think about the swim and I hear John tell us how hard the start is and how many people get hurt and how combative it is! Gulp! I intend to start in the back and stay in the back! Bam! No pride and no worry!
The mysterious moose and mouse!







Gorgeous swim beach where we will start!

Randi and Beth soaking in the sun

Tyler and Beth Day 1









No comments:

Post a Comment