Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Antibiotics and Lots of Rest!


Ironman Coeur d'Alene will be referred to for the next 173 days as IMCD because Coeur D'Alene is a pain to spell. :) Yes, it is now 173 days out from IMCD and I am sick and taking antibiotics and have been told if I don't rest NOW then it will take longer to clear my system. DUH! I always know this but I rarely heed the advice. Today I will be a good patient! Today I will rest.

Tyler pointed out yesterday that we could likely be spending close to 480 hours training together over the next few months and I am confident that no one wants to get my germs...so I will rest. Justin and company will have to wait a couple more days...

I can say that although I felt lousy over the holiday I had a great time with friends and family so I am sharing a couple shots of me NOT resting. :) 

We ran the Resolution 5K on New Years Eve and it was warm and fun! My Aunt Janet from Clymer New York gave me a Jamestown Bike Shop Cycling jersey! BEST present from an Aunt EVER! Thanks Aunt Janet!




No comments:

Post a Comment